Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sledding in March!

Mason has been asking to go sledding for awhile, so I finally took him (in March). I feel bad but I do not love the cold snow. He had so much fun, Katie really liked it to.





















Lately Katie has been changing her clothes at least 3 time a day. At least once a day she has either a tutu on or a swimsuit. Here is one of her outfits. She always says take a picture.


This is what I found her doing the other day, she took everything out of her closet that she could reach. When I asked Why? she said, "Because it is Spring Time." Okay! Well I did get her closet cleaned out the day so I guess she was helping me do some spring cleaning.

We also went to Kenadie's cheer leading competition. Katie has been wanting to go for some time. Kenadie was great! Her team won the National Championship. We had a lot of fun.






















No comments:

Post a Comment