Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a little different this year. I missed not seeing everyone. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I am thankful for my family. I hope they all know how much I love them. Life is to short not to spend time with people you love. Thank you Zak for loving me. Thank you Zak for letting me stay home with our kids everyday. Thank you Zak for working hard for our family. Thank you to my kids for being such great kids and fighting over who gets to sit on my lap (the fighting drives me crazy but I love it). Thank you to my sister Jen for calling me every morning and just being you. Thank you Steve and Cathy for everything you do for us. Thank you Mom for always caring about us. Thank you Dad for calling me this week. Thank you to all my family and friends for caring enough to look at my blog. I love you all.



Breakfast at my Mom's. Zak's favorite meal.



My two beautiful children.
Our Cute family

Dinner at the Zabriskie's. We picked up Grandma Mac and brought her to dinner. I hope she enjoyed getting out of that place for a couple hours. She is a great lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment